What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The Strife Guide is a Star Wars the old Republic mastery guide. The SWTOR Guide covers everything from leveling, earning credit, to becoming a top ranked player in PvP, if it is in the game we cover it in our guide.
- Our videos break down the thought process of the best players in the world teaching you the strategies and skills needed to become one of the top ranked players and lead the way in every Warzone.
- We add new videos almost every day which members can access instantly allowing you to get new content and information on a daily basis.
- Get drawn in as we guide you through every detail of the game showing and teaching you exactly how we play.
- We break down and discuss each flashpoint giving you detailed instructions on every boss fight.
- All members receive access to free updates for life.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Strife Guide scores 64.34/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://strifeguide.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: strifeguide.com you’ll also be taken through to strifeguide.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)